RYTHM International (HK) Limited (hereinafter referred to as ‘RYTHM’, ‘we’, or ‘us’) respects and values privacy rights, and is committed to protecting information collected from users and visitors of this website.
Collection of Information
In the course of your use of the Website, we may collect certain information about you, including but not limited to:
• personal information voluntarily provided by you, such as your name and email address;
• anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your ZIP/postal code, age, gender and preferences; and
• information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by the Website, which may include your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses.
We do not collect personal information from you other than that which you knowingly and willingly supply by way of forms, emails and other communications with us. In the event you give us any personal information about another person, you confirm that you have obtained his/her consent to provide such personal information, including to the use of the information by RYTHM.
Use of Information Collected
We may collect and make use of your information for several purposes, including without limitation:
• to deliver products and/or services which you have requested;
• to respond to your enquiries, complaints and requests;
• to notify you about latest updates on the Website which you might find interesting;
• to inform you of our offers and promotions, and other products or services available from RYTHM and/or our business partners; and
• to contact you in relation to completing surveys regarding your opinions and suggestions; and
• to perform technical and statistical analyses to measure the performance of the Website, and to improve the Website’s ability to serve you.
Disclosure of Information Collected
RYTHM does not sell, rent or lease any personal information collected to third parties.
We may, from time to time, contact you on behalf of external business partners about a particular offering that may be of interest to you. In those cases, your personal data will not be transferred to the third party without your consent. In addition, we may share data with trusted partners to help us perform statistical analyses, send you emails or postal mails, or render services requested by you. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to us, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
We may also disclose your personal data as required by law, or by the order of a regulatory body or a court of competent jurisdiction, such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process, or when we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, or your safety or the safety of others.
RYTHM may publish the names and details of book reviewers on the Website and its related social media pages. If you have submitted a book review to us and do not want to have your information published as such, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Access to and Correction of Information Collected
In the event you wish to request access to your personal data held by RYTHM, or to request correction of such personal data where the data is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or not up-to-date, you may contact us at email@example.com. We will endeavor to respond to your request within thirty (30) days from the date of receipt thereof, provided that we may charge an administration fee in the event we are required to incur any cost in order to fulfill your request.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Security of Information Collected
We follow generally accepted industry standards to safeguard all personal data collected from loss or unauthorized access, use, modification or disclosure, and stores such data on computer servers in a controlled and secure environment. Notwithstanding the aforementioned, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. Therefore, we cannot guarantee their absolute security.
If you wish to unsubscribe from emails and other communications from the Website, please send an email that you wish to unsubscribe to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Changes to this Policy
Therefore, we encourage you to periodically review this Policy for the latest information on our privacy procedures and practices.